- Phishing scams - These may be in the form of fake calls with lucrative offers and links that lead you to malicious websites.
- Fake Handles on social media - Individuals with fake handles under ZestMoney’s name may reach out to you with false information. Whenever you receive such messages, ensure that the social media handle is valid. These are our only social media links. We do not have any other accounts.
- Account Takeover - Through hacking your password and OTP a fraudster may take control of your account.
- Identity Theft - With your personal information and data, including your Adhaar card, PAN card, and bank details a fraudster could create an account under your name.
Fraudulent phone numbers or support handles are available on the web to reach out to ZestMoney. Please reach out to us for help through our official channels:
- Please write to us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Call support: +91 7440084400